THE KAJVALZ – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our website, found under the URL(s) www.thekajvalz.com are completely owned by The Kajvalz and are fully operated by the supervised team. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to The Kajvalz and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to visitors placing an order via our website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of The Kajvalz website. By placing an order with us you agree to have gone thoroughly to it, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without any prior notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
Offers & Discounts
- It would be pre-announced when ever there is any promotional offer is running through The Kajvalz.
- When placing an order, pleas refer to the size guide properly and you agree that all details you provide to thekajvalz.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are 100% valid and complete in all aspects.
- Your pledge for purchases made through thekajvalz.com is with The Kajvalz and you confirm that all items and goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for re-sale.
- All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by The Kajvalz.
- The availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
- Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. We don’t proffer FREE DELIVERY. Flat shipping of 200 are imposed on every parcel.
- All orders are Delivered through Leopards Courier service.
- If any product from your order is not in our inventory or it is unavailable, for this we will contact you by a phone call, text message or by email whereas then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
- We are unable to make amendments or changes to any order received and confirmed after the point of dispatch. If you want to make changes or amendments to your already placed order, you can proceed quickly by giving a phone call at +92 (321) 5258259 within 1 hour of ordering time else we would not be able to entertain.
- Its unethical to use a fake name or non-existing mailing address. Anyone entangled willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their whole details passed onto the concerned authorities or Police.
The Kajvalz reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to our courier that is through COD (Cash on Delivery).
- You breach any of our terms and conditions.
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, details, size guides/charts and pricing of all products shown on our website and on our social pages are 100% correct.
The pictures of any article, goods and their color illustrated in the poster are a close representation. They may vary 18/20, however we would not be responsible for any kind of claims over these issues.
The Kajvalz will act immediately to legitimate any flaws or miscalculation identified and are under no legal obligation to honor a price displayed in error.
We www.thekajvalz.com accepts payments via COD (Cash on Delivery) only. We are not accepting any payments via Master Cards, Debit Cards, Visa Cards, Credit Cards and other payment methods.
All logistics and delivery time-frames stated are estimated and would be delivered within 3 working days Nation-wide.
Returns will be accepted within 7 days of receipt (Date), It is advised to return in perfect condition and please make sure that they should be in their original packaging with all tags attached.
Your Right to Cancel
- You can cancel your pledge for sale of goods from us by shooting an email to us at: [email protected] or alternatively by contacting our Customer Service team, call at +92 (321) 5258259.
- You would have to bear the direct full cost of returning the goods and they must be returned within 07 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us.
- If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within 07 days from when we receive the goods back or when we receive proof you have sent the goods back to us at our mailing address.
- We will reimburse all payments received from you. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for any ‘diminished value’ of goods e.g. worn clothing or damaged.
- We will make the reimbursement using the online or direct deposit in your bank account, which we will fetch details from you over an email or phone call.
You can shop with confidence. To place an order with us online, registration is required. At the point of registration, we request certain information including your name, delivery and email address and mailing address at which you want to receive order. This information is required to enable us to process and thus to proceed with your order and notify you of its progress.
Information we use, how & why
Once an order has been placed by your end, we will shoot an email at your given email address to confirm your order details. We will then confirm your order via phone call which you will receive from our Customer Care department then we will proceed and dispatch order.
After you have registered an account with us, we would also like to send you our seasonal catalogues, along with details of our latest products and special offers.
Except for feedback requests or assistance with delivery, we will never pass your e-mail address to any other firms, agencies and organizations.
Contacting us by Telephone
Calls may be recorded to provide you a better experience with us and to maintain a good relation between us.
If you have any queries regarding to your personal information we are holding in your name, please contact our Customer Service team, who will be more than happy to review your account and update our records as per the requirements.
Safety & Security
Our website is SSL Secured, where you can freely shop with us. We use the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standard, whenever you place an order or access your account information. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software we use encrypts the information you input, ensuring that it is virtually impossible for unauthorized parties to read any information that you provide.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.thekajvalz.com web pages are owned or controlled by The Kajvalz while browsing our website, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted or allowed to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.thekajvalz.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of The Kajvalz.
Third Party Information
We are not directly involved with any international brand at the moment. We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Crew Clothing Co products are those stated on the Crew Clothing material.